bookmark it.
Photobucket

Tuesday 29 September 2009

Art & My Life.

For as long as I can remmeber, I have always Loved art!
I've always been doing creative things...
And I know that it's what I want to do with my life.

Here is a sculpture I made when I was about 13/14.
I have improved a lot since then, but I thought I'd just show you.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I think there is loads of talent out there that just isn't used or noticed!
And if you think you are good at any arts, then I suggest just going for it, and showing everyone what you've got... Because being good at art is a gift. And so many people would dream to be as good as you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

 
The Art Of Luke.. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.