bookmark it.
Photobucket

Thursday 1 October 2009

Photos From Today.

Here are a few random photos from today that I thought I'd share with you.
I'm currently at the begining of a new project titled: Conflict Within A Conflict.
Details of THAT will be on my blog soon, so keep an eye out!
So for now i will just update on randomness that I hope you enjoy!

This photo here was taken from a back-ally in Oxford city centre.
I'm hoping to get someone to model for me, as I think this background would be prefect for a fashion shoot!
Photobucket

This next photo is taken from in Oxford's covered market. There are many things there you wont find in highstreet shops. My friend took an interest in these plant blubs!
Photobucket

As you may know, Oxford is famous for it's history of bikes!
You see them all over the place:
Photobucket

That's all for today, but dont forget to bookmark this blog and keep an eye on it for my upcoming project "Conflict Within A Conflict".

0 comments:

 
The Art Of Luke.. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.