bookmark it.
Photobucket

Tuesday 29 September 2009

A usual day for an Oxford Boy.

Here are some random photos I have taken whilst just being out and about in Oxford.
Some of you might think they're nothing special, but to someone from the other side of the world they may seem unusual.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Noone listened to this man as he read the bible...
We Just don't care.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I found this mirror AMAZING! It's frame is made from magaziene pages!
I want it...
Photobucket

This post isnt very artistic I know...
But the next ducky adventures will be coming soon!
Drop me a comment in the comment box to your right >>>

Thanks to everyone that reads this blog! I do really appreciate it!
Thanks, Luke.

0 comments:

 
The Art Of Luke.. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.