bookmark it.
Photobucket

Friday 16 October 2009

for Randomness sake! (The green glasses)

Sometimes... I do things just because I can.
It's for Randomness' sake!
So tonight, when I was sat here bored, I decided to do something I would regret, and that is...
Dip my sun glasses into some green wall paint.

It was fun.
And in the end, I had a very artistic looking pair of glasses!
"Most of my work is influanced by myself."

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They are now on display on my bedroom wall.
This is only the start of my "green series". Tomorrow I will paint my brain.

Photobucket

Don't forget to Comment this post//Subscribe to my blog//And tell the world.

PS. You will now see google ads on my blog. Go ahead and click them!
, Luke Stratford.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so cool!

Amy M.W. said...

I like your green glasses.
It's a crazy idea, but I no matter
you did a good job! ;D
Hope to see some more interesting things the next time

 
The Art Of Luke.. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.