bookmark it.
Photobucket

Tuesday 20 October 2009

Family shots.

Here are just a few photo's of my family. (Sisters)


(I do not give permission for anyone to copy these photo's, so don't even ask!
All the other photo's on my blog you can do what ever you want with.)



























































Just want to thank everyone who's made this blog what it is.
I have put a lot of hard work into it, but if it wasn't for you (the viewers) then I would have given up by now.
So please comment & subscribe!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice. She looks so innocent and peaceful! ^_^

@Shakethebubbles said...

Wow,Luke,she is beautiful! And that picture is so artistic,I loved that illumination.When I saw this,it made me smile :)

 
The Art Of Luke.. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.