bookmark it.
Photobucket

Monday 14 September 2009

Paintings.

Hello everyone!
Here is a photo of my completed painting (I may do some slight adjustments as I always notice things wrong with my paintings)
It has no theme or meaning, it's simply a design, to make any room look more interesting... and a little bit "funky"!
It's an acrylic painting on a 50cm x 50cm canvas, if anyone is interested in buying this piece, please contact me on lukeisblue@gmail.com for more pricing and more details and I will get back to you.




Also for sale is this acrylic on 30cm x 40cm (approx) canvas.
The painting is from the outline of two paint pallets. Some say they see a face (in yellow). What you see is up to you.

Photobucket

...

I need YOUR help!
I need some ideas for a theme to do a project on...
and I want you to decide, what do you feel strongly about? or what do you think would make a good art piece?
Leave a comment in this blog with all your ideas!

Please subscribe to my blog! I appreciate every bit of input and support from everyone! Thank you, Luke.

0 comments:

 
The Art Of Luke.. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.